Times University may admit students, who intend to transfer their credit, complete their remaining credits and graduate from TUB. Intending students can fulfill their desire if they meet the following:
The title, content and credit hours of the course accepted as equivalent should be more or less similar to the corresponding course in TUB. A student may get exemption of courses after due consideration and recommendation by the Department and the Faculty.

A student must complete the required credit hours and years of studies as applicable for concerned program including the credit hours of the equivalent courses already completed, for obtaining a degree.

If a course/(s) is/are accepted as equivalent/(s), the grade obtained in that particular course will be counted as the grade of the corresponding course in TUB, subject to approval of Equivalence Committee.